Nowadays many women are struggling with the problem of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). PCOS is a common hormonal disorder in women. This problem is also seen in young to elderly women.
In this condition, a woman’s body starts producing male hormones called androgens in excess, due to which the problem of hormonal imbalance in the body comes to the fore. This condition disrupts the normal menstrual cycle and can also cause ovarian cysts. Symptoms like weight gain, pimples, facial hair, etc. are seen in PCOS.
Insulin resistance is also a common problem in PCOS. According to health experts, PCOS is a lifestyle disorder. This problem can be controlled by making some changes in diet and lifestyle, many women take medicines to get rid of the problem of PCOS. however, This problem can also be controlled by yoga.
In today’s article, we are going to tell you about some yogasanas effective in PCOS
- To do this asana, lie down on your stomach on the ground. Now keep your elbows close to the waist and keep the palms facing upwards.
- Now while inhaling slowly, lift your chest upwards. After that slowly lift your stomach part up. Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- Now after exhaling, slowly bring your stomach, chest and then head down towards the ground.
- To do this asana, sit on the ground with your knees bent.
- Come into the horse position with your hands on the ground.
- While lifting your spine upwards, draw the breath in.
- During this, keep your head elevated.
- After this, lift the stomach from the middle and tilt the navel part of the body down.
- Now while exhaling, touch the chin to the chest and lift the spine upwards.
- In this asana the camel posture is made and the body is tilted backwards. To do this asana, sit on your knees on the ground and place both hands on the hips.
- Keep in mind that your knees are parallel to the shoulders and the soles of the feet are towards the ceiling.
- Now take the breath in and apply pressure to move the lower spine forward. During this, full pressure should be felt on the navel.
- While doing this, bend your waist backwards.
- Now slowly strengthen the grip of the palms on the feet and leave your neck loose. Do not put any tension on the neck.
- Stay in this position for 30 to 60 seconds.
- After that while exhaling slowly come back to the old state.
Disclaimer: The suggestions in this article are for general information only. Do not take these tips and information as the advice of a doctor or medical professional. In case of symptoms of any disease, consult a doctor.