Many times women feel that suddenly their breasts have become heavy. But often women ignore it considering it minor. But if there has been a sudden change in your breast size, then you should know the reason behind it.
According to health experts, there can be many reasons behind the change in breast size. Breast size can increase due to reasons like increasing age, obesity, and wrong diet. Apart from this, the size of the breast can also change during periods of pregnancy.
Let us know what can be the reasons behind the sudden change in breast size –
- Birth control pills: If you take birth control pills, then your breast size can also increase suddenly. The use of birth control pills causes hormonal changes in our bodies, which also affects our breast size. Taking birth control pills increases the level of estrogen in the body, which increases the size of the breast.
- Weight gain: Many times, when our weight starts increasing due to wrong eating and a healthy lifestyle, it also increases the size of our breasts. However, the risk of breast cancer is high due to weight gain, so doctors recommend controlling weight.
- During periods: For many women, the breast starts feeling heavy before the period starts and there is also pain when touched. In fact, during periods, estrogen and progesterone custard increases significantly in the body, which affects the size of the breast.
- During pregnancy: It is common for breast size to increase during pregnancy. Actually, during pregnancy, there are hormonal changes in our body due to which the size of the breast increases. Apart from this, more amount of blood is pumped into the breast tissue during pregnancy, due to which the size of the breast changes.
- After Delivery: Not only during pregnancy, but even after delivery, the size of the breast remains increased. The reason for this is that when you feed the baby once, the milk starts flowing faster and comes to the breast tissue. This causes a change in the size of the breast. However, when you start feeding the baby regularly for a few days, the breast size starts to normalize.
Disclaimer: The suggestions in this article are for general information only. Do not take these tips and information as the advice of a doctor or medical professional. In case of symptoms of any disease, consult a doctor.