During pregnancy, a pregnant woman needs to pay more attention to her health. A woman’s body goes through many changes during pregnancy. There are huge benefits of walking in pregnancy. To keep the body fit in all these changes, it is very important to keep yourself active .
Many women are not physically active during pregnancy, due to which there is a problem at the time of delivery due to weight gain. According to doctors, walking during pregnancy is very beneficial. Walking is considered the best cardio exercise. This keeps the body fit during pregnancy and helps in normal delivery. However, it is also very important to pay attention to how long one should walk in which month of pregnancy. According to doctors, you can start walking from the first day of pregnancy. however, Some things should be kept in mind while walking in every month of pregnancy. In today’s article, we will tell you how long you should walk in which month of pregnancy –
Benefits of walking in pregnancy:
- Walking during pregnancy keeps the muscles toned and reduces pain in the legs due to the increase in belly.
- Walking daily keeps the weight under control in pregnancy.
- Walking during pregnancy helps in controlling blood sugar levels, thereby reducing the risk of gestational diabetes.
- Walking also keeps the blood cholesterol level under control.
- Walking during pregnancy helps in reducing symptoms like morning sickness, constipation and cramps.
- Walking during pregnancy keeps the muscles of the hips toned, which helps women to remain relaxed during labor.
In which month of pregnancy is it right to walk for how long?
According to health experts, walking during pregnancy is considered very beneficial. How long a pregnant woman should walk during pregnancy depends on the woman’s health, fitness level and the stage of pregnancy.
- According to doctors, it is necessary to walk for about 45 minutes to 1 hour in the first trimester and second trimester of pregnancy.
- At the same time, in the third trimester of pregnancy, you should walk for 30 minutes. Try to keep the body active according to your comfort.
Keep these things in mind while walking :
- Wear comfortable shoes while walking so that there is no pressure on your feet.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the body hydrated.
- Eat a light snack 30 minutes before walking. You can drink some fruit or juice before the walk, it gives energy to walk.
- Walk in a quiet place surrounded by trees and plants. This will make you feel relaxed.
- Walking is very beneficial during pregnancy but do not put too much pressure on yourself. Take a break if you have trouble breathing or feel tired.
Disclaimer: The suggestions in this article are for general information only. Do not take these tips and information as the advice of a doctor or medical professional. In case of symptoms of any disease, consult a doctor.